Building on my reading list from Q1 2021, I’ve drafted the following new list for Q2 2021 (April-June):
- Remote Control by Nnedi Okorafor. This is the next one we’re reading for the book club at work. I picked up the audio book. Looks like a quick listen!
- Getting Things Done by Dave Allen. I didn’t start it last quarter but I still need to more effectively systematize my life.
- Make Time by Knapp and Zeratsky. Another self-management book likely relevant to my own personal challenges in that arena.
- The Effective Executive by Peter F. Drucker. Recommended in many contexts, including personal recommendations. This looks like an important read if I want to advance my career.
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron. I started reading this one last year but stopped after it grew too cold to read outside. Looking forward to resuming it as the weather warms up.
- The remaining volumes of Fire Force, My Hero Academia, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures, and other manga. With most of the unread volumes in my possession now, I look forward to catching up on these.
Changes From Last Quarter
- Impro. Dropping for now though I still want to read it. Other titles take priority, though. I may revisit it later in the quarter.